FACILITY AUDIT INFORMATION
According to the U.S. Department of Energy, the largest single component of a commercial building’s electricity bill is lighting. A lighting audit is the simplest and most effective way to evaluate and identify methods of reducing long-term operating costs. That is why QuaLED offers a comprehensive service that is designed to demonstrate the capital contribution and future savings of installing QuaLED LEDs in your facility.
By doing a simple walk-through, our QuaLED representatives will:
• Provide an assessment of lighting in your facility.
• Identify your lighting deficiencies.
• Identify safety, security, and productivity opportunities.
• Discuss financial options.
• Develop an action plan for costs savings.
• Determine potential carbon footprint reduction.
• Your QuaLED representative then will be able to provide you with an analysis of your facility’s existing lighting, pinpointing where lighting output levels can be reduced and/or optimized. Please contact your local QuaLED representative for more information.